High Quality Stereo to 2 Mono Cable
20' (6meter) long.
Right angle 1/4" Stereo Jack to 2 Straight 1/4" Mono Jack Plugs.
This cable provides a great deal of flexibility when using a pickup
system with two sources such as the iP-2 it
is possible to hook up to:
- Two channels of a mixing console
- A two channel acoustic instrument amplifier.
- Two different amplifiers. Select amps that have sounds that
complement each pickup or mic.
- Two channels of an digital or computer recording system.
- The 'Pro Acoustic Mix DI or a two channel acoustic preamp.
High Quality Stereo Cable
15' (4.5 meter) long.
Right Angle 1/4" Stereo Jack to Straight 1/4" Stereo Jack Plugs.
Use this cable to hookup a Dual System such as the iP-2
to the stereo input of two channel preamp such as Highlanders 'Pro
Acoustic Mix DI'.
Connect both channels
using a single cable, its quick, easy and clean.
Typically the Pickup is connected via the tip and the second pickup
or microphone is connected via the Ring.
| These cables are constructed using VTG High Brilliance Professional
and Industry Standard Switchcraft Jack Plugs.
Each cable is supplied with a reusable Velcro® cable tie.